The GL200 is a network gateway developed to implement the features of
the LUMEN authentication system of Guglielmo either on urban areas and
densely populated areas.
The GL200 can be used to authenticate every device, which has a valid
account LUMEN by Guglielmo. It has a sophisticated encoding system
based on the use VPN SSL and RADIUS, which guarantees the safety of
every connection in according with WISPr rules.
The GL200 can manage up to 200 simultaneous access requests, possibly
expandable in cluster in high availability configuration.
- Radius client
- DHCP Server, DHCP Client, DHCP relay
- NAT (PAT) in LAN and WiFi interface
- Static routes support
- Support n. 6 VLAN in according to the standard IEEE 802.1q
- Complete management AAA ( Authorization, Authentication
- Automatic redirection to the Multilanguage authentication page in https
with valid SSL certificate (not self-generated)
- Web portal involved in authentication procedures customizable
- Authentication device on MAC address on remote central
- Authentication devices using local internal database
- Creation of tunnel VPN with central platform for service traffic : authentication,
monitoring and management
- White list: list of reachable hosts defined as URL, IP or subnet address
- Black list: list of unreachable hosts defined as URL or IP address. Potentially different for every point.
It is automatically and dynamically updated in centralized way
- Internal list of banned devices or not authorized to browse
- Redirection after authentication to the requested web site or to other web site with configurable URL
- Bandwidth limiting for user
- Configurable integrated firewall
- Reachability from centralized platform by web or SSH, by tunnel VPN
- SNMP support
- Proxy HTTP integrated
- Content filtering applicable