The GL100 is a network gateway capable of managing the authentication of devices that have access to the Internet and developed to implement the features of the centralized authentication system LUMEN™ by Guglielmo.
The GL100 can be used to authenticate any device, whether fixed or portable, with a valid account. It also has a sophisticated encryption system, based on the use of SSL and RADIUS VPNs, which guarantees the security of each individual connection, in accordance with the WISPr recommendations.
GL100 is a self-installing product, which means that once connected to the Internet it will automatically authenticate users, in accordance with the different service policies.
- Automatic Plug and Play installation and activation. Connected to the internet, contact the centralized platform LUMEN™ by Guglielmo and does not require on-site configuration
- Radius client
- DHCP Server, DHCP Client, DHCP Relay
- NAT (PAT) on LAN and WiFi interface
- Support Static Routes
- Multiple SSID bridge support over VLANs
- Support n.6 VLAN according to IEEE 802.1q standard
- User authentication through captive-portal activated on LAN, Wi-Fi and selectively on any VLANs
- Complete management AAA (Authorization, Authentication and Accounting)
- Automatic redirection of users to https multilingual authentication page with validated SSL certificate (not auto-generated)
- Web portal involved in customizable authentication procedures
- Device authentication on MAC address basis on centralized remote system
- Device authentication using internal local database
- Creation of VPN tunnels with the centralized platform for service traffic: authentication, monitoring and management
- White List: list of hosts that can be reached without authentication, defined as URL, IP address or subnet.
- Black List: Unreachable host list, defined as URL or IP address. Potentially different for each point, it is updated automatically and dynamically in a centralized way.
- Local internal list of Banned devices, not authorized to navigate
- Re-address after authentication to the originally requested site or to another site with configurable URL.
- Bandwidth limitation per user.
- Configurable integrated firewall
- Accessibility from the centralized platform via Web and SSH, through VPN tunnels.
- SNMP support
- Integrated HTTP proxy.
- Supported wireless protocols: ac / b / g / n
- Content filtering applicable to LANs, WiFi or selectively to any VLANs present.
- USB port for 3G/4G connection as xDSL back up or temporary Hot Spot