The GL100M is a network gateway developed to implement the characteristics of the Guglielmo platform in mobile scenarios such as transport applications or vehicles.
The GL100M activates a secure connection to the Guglielmo Cloud and implements various functions related to the AAA (Authorization, Authentication and Accounting) and data collection procedures.
Leveraging the resources of the GL100M, the Guglielmo platform is able to provide innovative and advanced services, allowing the network of hotspots to become a platform for a new generation of applications.
LUMEN™ module: provides extremely flexible hotspot management services, such as user authentication and policy enforcement.
- VPN to the Guglielmo’s Cloud
- Full support for connectivity to user devices on Layer 2 (switched) or Layer 3 (routed) networks
- Radius Client
- Complete AAA management (Authorization, Authentication and Accounting)
- DHCP Server, DHCP Client
- NAT (PAT)
- Static route support
- Support for VLANs and IEEE 802.1q trunks
- Redirecting to a custom login page
- Management and authentication traffic over HTTPS protocol with a valid SSL certificate (not auto generated)
- White list: list of URLs, IP or subnet infections reachable before authentication, dynamically updated
- Black list: list of URLs or IP addresses that cannot be reached, dynamically updated
- Internal list of devices that are blocked, not authorised for navigation
- Redirection after authentication to the requested website or another website with configurable URL
- Bandwidth limitation per user
- Configurable integrated firewall
- Possibility to apply content filtering
- Configurable traffic shaping
- Centralized firmware upgrade