The GL230 is a network gateway developed to implement the characteristics of the centralized authentication system LUMEN™ by Guglielmo on urban or densely populated areas.
The GL230 can be used to authenticate any device that has a LUMEN™ by Guglielmo account and also has a sophisticated encryption system, based on the use of VPN, SSL and RADIUS, which guarantees the security of each individual connection, in accordance with WISPr recommendations.
- LUMEN™ module: provides extremely flexible services for the management of the hotspot, such as user authentication and application of policies.
- Caligoo™ module: manages services for Business Intelligense and network control, at low level with mobile apps or external services, for advanced services, such as automatic login procedures, notification management and network control.
- Radius client
- DHCP Server, DHCP Client, DHCP Relay
- NAT (PAT) on LAN and WiFi interface
- Support Static Routes
- Support n.6 VLAN according to IEEE 802.1q standard
- Complete management AAA (Authorization, Authentication and Accounting)
- Automatic redirection of users to https multilingual authentication page with validated SSL certificate (not auto-generated)
- Web portal involved in customizable authentication procedures
- Device authentication on MAC address basis on centralized remote system
- Device authentication using internal local database
- Creation of VPN tunnels with the centralized platform for service traffic: authentication, monitoring and management
- White List: list of hosts that can be reached without authentication, defined as URL, IP address or subnet
- Black List: Unreachable host list, defined as URL or IP address. Potentially different for each point, it is updated automatically and dynamically in a centralized way
- Local internal list of Banned devices, not authorized to navigate
- Re-address after authentication to the originally requested site or to another site with configurable URL
- Bandwidth limitation per user
- Configurable integrated firewall
- Accessibility from the centralized platform via Web and SSH, through VPN tunnels
- SNMP support
- Integrated HTTP proxy
- Content filtering