Guglielmo Srl is looking for a Junior Software Developer to join its R&D team.
- Development of firmware for network devices (APs and gateways).
- Customization of third-party network devices (APs and gateways) through development of software components based on scripting languages (Python, PHP, Bash).
- Definition and conduct of end-to-end testing of the solutions developed.
- Knowledge of the main network protocols
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, PHP or Bash)
- Ability to configure network devices (APs, firewalls, routers) independently
- Ability to work with open source operating systems from the perspective of usage and configuration.
- Experience in configuring and managing WiFi networks, with a focus on configuring and managing public access and captive portal WiFi networks
- Experience in configuring and managing hub-and-spoke VPN networks
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably Java)
- Experience in developing with open source operating systems such as OpenWRT and pfSense
- No prior experience is required.
- Bachelor of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Technical/Computer/Scientific Diploma
- Second degree specialization course such as professional paths for software developer figures
- Fixed-term and full-time contract (permanent contract extendable)
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary in line with ability
- Possibility of internal growth
- Training programs
- Possibility of creating services used by millions of users for the main Italian brands
Who we are
Guglielmo S.r.l. is a leading European technology provider headquartered in Reggio Emilia, Italy. Thanks to the excellence of the team and the continuous investment in research and development, Guglielmo has achieved in almost 20 years of activity a position of international relevance in the quality of the services provided. Guglielmo works with primary customers in Italy.
Guglielmo S.r.l. was born to create authentication systems for public WiFi networks (LUMEN, Wi-Thing, Sistelo) and over time it has expanded its portfolio by creating applications for managing access to buildings (Space Tuner, Smart Checkin, Smart Event), for determining of people flows indoors and on means of transport (People), anti-loss devices (IcePro). William S.r.l. holds shares in external companies for the creation of marketing automation systems (Pointer) and parcel delivery management systems (Smart Locker).
Where we are
The workplace is Taneto di Gattatico (RE), a few kilometers from the Sant’Ilario station
d’Enza and from the Terre di Canossa exit of the A1.